ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. Personal data is any data that is likely to identify a user. This includes first and last names, age, postal address, e-mail address, user location and IP address;
- What are the rights of users regarding this data;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users’ data complies with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is being collected, and for what reasons their data is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Data storage limited in time: data is stored for a limited period, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be provided, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is required by law;
- The processing is necessary in order to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing may be necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the data controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
The personal data collected on the site www.spinner-pinball.com is as follows:
-Name (contact form and comment submission form)
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
– When the user orders a product online
– When the user fills out the contact form
The data controller will keep all data collected on the site’s computer systems under reasonable security conditions for a period of:
- Visit analysis cookie: 12 months
- Email address: 2 years
- Name: 2 years old.
The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
- Responses to requests sent via the contact form
- Responses to online order requests
The data processing carried out is based on the following legal grounds:
- User consent
The www.orbital-pinball.com website is hosted by:
OVH SAS, company registered with the RCS of Lille 537 407 926
Sis 2 rue kellermann 59100 Roubaix
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Géraud Escalier. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller can be contacted by email via the contact form on this website.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user’s knowledge, and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that information and data transfer via the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user of any rectification or deletion of data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means necessary.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to process the user’s request, the user is required to provide the following information: first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
a. Right of access, rectification and deletion
The user may access, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of their request, via the contact form on this website.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
The user must make a request for portability of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail via the contact form on this website.
c. Right to limitation and opposition to data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation of or to object to the processing of his/her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and overriding reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his/her data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his/her data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his/her personal data by e-mail to the data controller.
d. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him/her, or significantly affects him/her in a similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organize what is to become of their collected and processed data if they die, in accordance with law no. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above has been infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he/she has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable the site to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for user comfort.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the storage and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent must be obtained.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s authorization to save “cookie” files on his/her hard drive.
a. Opposition of the user to the use of “cookies” files by the site
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are deposited on the user’s terminal only after obtaining the user’s consent. Users may withdraw their consent at any time, as follows:
Click on the “withdraw consent” button.
Go to the cookie settings page by clicking on this link:
[borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Cookie management” element=”link”/]
More generally, users are informed that they may refuse the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring their browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure their browser software to oppose the recording of “cookie” files:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to deactivate “cookies” files, he/she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered to be the fault of the site publisher.
b. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during browsing:
When browsing the site, the user is informed that third-party “cookie” files may be stored.
In addition, the site includes social media buttons, allowing the user to share their activity on the site. “Cookie” files from these social networks may therefore be stored on the user’s computer when he/she uses these features.
Users should be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use, which may differ from those of the site. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure its compliance with current legislation.